Our shade structures can provide sun/UV protection across local municipality buildings and public facilities. Whether it is for play parks, outdoor seating or vehicle parking, Shadeports Plus has the perfect shade solution for virtually any municipal venue.
Shade structures perform essential functions, in particular play parks and recreational spaces, including:
· Increasing the attractiveness of recreational facilities to visitors.
· Protecting children playing outside who are more vulnerable to heat exhaustion and sunburn.
· Increasing the longevity of and protecting park playground equipment from the sun’s rays.
· Keeping playground equipment cool in the hot sun.
· Providing parents and caregivers near the playground with comfort and protection from the sun’s heat and UV rays, underneath the cooling protection of a playground shade canopy.
· Creating visually appealing playgrounds with brightly coloured and uniquely shaped shade sails and other shade solutions.
Watch our video to find out how our shade cloth works to protect you from harmful UV rays and keep the area underneath it cool.
Carports are a popular choice in public parking areas. With our range of carport solutions, you can cover any large parking area with attractive shade.
Shade sails are ideal for providing shade protection in public spaces such as shopping areas, walkways, play parks and amphitheatres.
The custom fit weave strips and flat-over-the-top canopies bring an element of beauty and shade to pergola structures.
Ideal for scattered shade requirements Shadeports umbrellas are strong enough to withstand high winds and storms and are perfect for high usage areas.
Our wide range of shade cloth colour choices allows for a colour scheme that complements its surroundings.