Hotels are characterised by a mix of specific usage areas, namely:
· Swimming pools
· Outdoor restaurants and bars
· Surrounding gardens and pathways
· Sports facilities
· Children’s play areas
· Adjoining beach facilities
Guests will often spend significant time using these facilities, often during the middle period of the day - when UV rays are generally at their greatest.
The provision of sufficient UV protective shade is therefore an essential element of a hotel’s service. Apart from contributing to the health and safety of guests, the increased comfort levels afforded by well-shaded environments will increase customer satisfaction and patronage.
With innovative and custom-made shade structures, our solutions will ensure aesthetically pleasing structures to blend in with the environment.
Shade structures at play parks and recreational spaces perform essential functions, including:
· Increasing the attractiveness of recreational facilities to visitors.
· Protecting children playing outside who are more vulnerable to heat exhaustion and sunburn.
· Increasing the longevity of and protecting park playground equipment from the sun’s rays.
· Keeping playground equipment cool in the hot sun.
· Providing parents and caregivers near the playground with comfort and protection from the sun’s heat and UV rays, underneath the cooling protection of a playground shade canopy.
· Creating visually appealing playgrounds with brightly coloured and uniquely shaped shade sails and other shade solutions.
With a wide variety of colour options, design styles and sizes, our shade solutions for hospitality venues let you express your creativity and select shade sails that are perfectly matched to your brand.
Protect your guests and staff from harmful UV rays that cause cancer.
Our free guide 'Things to Consider When Buying a Shade Structure' covers the main points you should consider and the questions you should ask your shade provider before committing to purchase.
Don't get caught out - read our guide today!
Watch our video to find out how our shade cloth works to protect you from harmful UV rays and keep the area underneath it cool.
Shade sails provide sun protection for high usage outdoor areas such as playgrounds, outdoor seating areas and around swimming pools.
Protect staff and visitor's vehicles with customised carports in your car park areas.
Ideal for scattered shade requirements Shadeports umbrellas are perfect for areas requiring individual shade covers.
The custom fit weave strips and flat-over-the-top canopies bring an element of beauty and shade to pergola structures.
High strength retractable awnings, sun blinds and wind breakers for any requirement, permanent or removable.
Our shade fabric colours can be chosen to align with your branding.